Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas 2006


Its 8:59Pm. Christmas Day 2006 Officially over for me. A wonderful Christmas. Yesterday, I took my God daughter to see The Nativity Movie. We attended a simple Church service last night, the Church was over flowing.

Woken at the 'Crack of Dawn' by my boys. Unwrapping gifts. For me this year a hydration pack (for cycling and running), some redwine, and tea leaves. Also an inspiring book on raising Children.

Christmas dinner with in-laws - a magnificint meal cooked by my wife's cousin - a Chef. Then off to the beach for a swim and beach cricket.

Kids in bed. Finally. I'm about to crash.

If anyone still reads this, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas also.

1 comment:

Kel said...

lucky you - getting to see the Nativity Movie - our regional cinema chose to show Happy Feet as the "christmas movie" this summer.
I'm still trying to work out the connection between a bunch of penguins and the birth of Christ!?!

Your family were in my thoughts and prayers yesterday as we took our family for a walk up past the old school yard where your ancestors names are on the plaque

wishing you a new year of health and happiness