Thursday, April 28, 2005

Blogging Lite

Too busy to Blog for a while...Uni studies and work - we are in the critical phase of our Project (so far on time, under budget and on quality) so let's hope for the best. My team has been working hard (late nights, weekends etc), thinking best on how to reward them.

Some are getting a bonus, but also may take out to dinner with partners to say thanks for their efforts.

Anyway here is a quote:

"All succesful people have a goal. Noone can get anywhere unless he knows what he wants to be or do" -Norman Vincent Peale


It's academic, really.

4 comments:

Rodney Olsen said...

"we are in the critical phase of our Project (so far on time, under budget and on quality)"

So we can assume it's not the Mandurah rail project you're working on.

Lionfish said...

Mate, the budget of their blow-out alone places our project into the realms of insignificance.

I do not understand how a Project can be $150M under estimated. A great case study I should thing for uni.

IMO said...

We'll be here when you are done! You sound like my husband, type A personality. Not like me, but I respect you all for it! God Bless!

IMO said...

He has seminary finals beginning tomorrow so NOTHING goes on except studies and work--I hate this week!