Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Refresh

Its been a busy time. The pressure has been on at work. Much change happening. But its work that I love.

I've just finished a thesis for this semester towrds my Masters on "Strategic Project Procurement Management"...left it all to the last few weeks - as usual. #1 Rule for a Project Manager - "Thou Shalt Not Procrastinate"...

Sunday mornings - I am now helping out with the kids at the Surf Club. Thirty or so under 8's all wearing orange and white caps. Its all good.

Faith stuff has been a bit dry. Very dry infact.

It's time to blow the dust of my Bible (metaphorically speaking of course) and read through the Gospel of John. Been taking some time out of 'formal Church' to get my head around things - though I really feel a pull towards heading down to the local Anglican for Communion this weekend. The one with the annual fete amd the corny signs that I used to laugh at as I drove past. Funny how perspectives change - oftimes for the better.

Unexpectedly recieved and appreciated the gift of music today from a far away friend. Now that's refreshing.

1 comment:

john jensen said...

Hope you went.

Communion has always been a special mystical experience with me. Funny reading the gospel of John is as well.

the rev