Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas 2005

Another Christmas is over.

Enjoyed Fish & Chips on Christmas Eve with good friends.
Woken from a deep slumber at 5:30am by my 7 year old to the words “Santa has been!”..
Went a local Lutheran Church on Christmas Morning – heard a great and relevant sermon on scriptures from Isaiah and John on the birth of the Saviour who cam in both “Grace and Truth”.
Enjoyed marvellous Christmas lunch with my largish family…played Backyard cricket.
My wine collection has now increased by several bottles…hmmm.
Was given a great straw ‘Quiksilver’ hat from my brother - with a brim large enough to cover the South West of this State!
Had the inlaws for Boxing Day for a relaxed lunch and assembled a portable basketball ring for the kids.
Needless to say I have played plenty of basketball.

I have to say – I have not relaxed so much in such a long time.

Back to the grindstone tomorrow.

I trust you enjoyed the break.

No comments: