Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Values

I'm both anal and far from perfect. I ahve written my life Vision, Mission and Values set and have some BHAG's for the future.

Just been reflecting on my values.

Each week I align my goals ('to-do' list) to my values: God, Family, Work, Finances, Recreation etc... and have found that fitness has been down the bottom of my priority list.

Over the last two months I have been reintroducing running back into my schedule - been a bit obsessive about it but plan to ease down to three times per week when I'm comfortable back in the 32" shorts. I haven't felt better in mind and energy levels for a couple years. Tend to feel much less melancholy as well.

I have now had to reschedule my weekly task list God, Family, Fitness, Work etc.

First things first.

1 comment:

The Faith Expedition said...

Good for you Lionfish. I'm on a bit of a fitness journey (or lack of I should say) too. Since things got difficult, I've been putting on the weight, you know, comfort munching and just low motivation to do much of anything. I really want to take the pounds off so I can actually get in my 14mm dive 'girdle' this summer. However, if I don't do it soon, it's not going to happen. I need a real kick in the butt right now! Getting moving is the hardest thing. Once I start, I do okay. Anyhow, if you think about it, feel free to ask me how I'm doing? Maybe a long-distance, all the way from Australia kick, would help. Good luck in your own fitness endeavor.