Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Forecasting Trouble

If Mrs L. catches me blogging...I'll be in big trouble. I've taken this week-off to complete a 5000 word essay by next Tuesday (and fit in a surf or two - swell permitting).

Anyway, I have been getting many emails from an Astrologer that has been offering to send me a 'personalised and accurate forecast' all for $USD50.

It reads:

Dear Lf,

I have just realized, by analyzing your Zodiac configuration again, that this Summer is set to be a very intense period for you. As a matter of fact, bearing in mind the information you have given me (your date of birth 22nd August 1968 and your current astral aspects) it is very clear that your astral configuration will be in full bloom over the coming months and this will begin over the month of June, during which you can expect some very important news. This trend will continue during July and August when you can expect other important opportunities.

This makes the Summer a very significant period for you in all areas of your life including your love-life, finances and career prospects...yada, yada, yada.

Your friend and astrologer,
Angela



My response:

Dear Angela...it'll be winter down here :-)

3 comments:

The Faith Expedition said...

Ha ha ha ha! So funny!! Well, enjoy your winter anyways!

Rodney Olsen said...

Maybe she has some inside knowledge about a cataclysmic re-ordering of the seasons. (Or maybe not.)

IMO said...

Too funny!