Saturday, June 04, 2005

Winter Lines

I went for a surf this morning and was marvelling at the winter swell lines as they periodically charged into shore. Swell lines always preced a storm. On the way home, I switched on the radio to hear this verse:

"GOD proves to be good to the man who passionately waits,
to the woman who diligently seeks.
It is a good thing to quietly hope,
quietly hope for help from GOD.
It is a good thing while you're young to stick it out through the hard times".

-Lamentations 3:25-27


This will be my last Blog comment for a little while - I am sitting exams this week.

5 comments:

The Faith Expedition said...

That was a great verse Lion. Thanks for sharing. Came at just the right time. Good luck on your exams! I'll whisper a quick prayer for you.

Rodney Olsen said...

All the best for your exams LF. I look forward to hearing how well you've done.

Lionfish said...

Thanks guys.

Rodney, as you may know my wife won two tickets from Sonshine FM to see Jospeph's Technicolor Dreamcoat.

I just want to say thanks - both wife and son enjoyed it immensely. Thnaks for that and being part of a great radio station - you probably gussed the timely scripture came via 98.5 :-)

IMO said...

That was beautiful. I love it when you talk about the ocean there and relate it to God. Hope exams go well.

The Faith Expedition said...

Hey Lion....just let me know when that CD is finished, I'll tell you were to send my copy! :) Praying your exams are going well, wishing I was surfing in Aussie land!