Friday, January 21, 2005

Things to Do Before I Die

Inspired by Marisa’s Blog (again):

Things I’d like to do before I die:

Get a qualification in Theology with units in Greek, Eschatology, History and Christology—without losing my saving faith.
Conquer my fear of Public Speaking
Drink a bottle of Penfold’s Grange Hermitage over dinner in front of a log fire during winter with a non-pretentious friend who appreciates a good Red for what it is.
Drink a bottle of cheap wine poured from a bottle labeled Penfold’s Grange Hermitage over dinner in front of a log fire during winter with a pretentious friend. ;-)
Dive the Kelp forests of Tasmania
Learn to think like a Gentleman.
To be promoted to General Manager.
See my sons marry gorgeous Christian women with a character as every bit as noble as their mother…albeit possibly a little less scary early in the morning ;-)
Even if its not good enough for publication I would like to write a book on Lessons from Proverbs, have it hardcover bound and dedicate it to my God children.
I would like to dive the wreck of the ‘Key Biscayne’ oil rig with my sons.
I would like to die faithfully married to the wife of my youth.
To be a mentor and a benefactor to a less fortunate child putting them through vocational training in the profession of their choice.
To take my Grand Children to the Zoo for the first time.

No comments: