Saturday, January 01, 2005

Veiled For Allah

I have been reading a Blog of late by a Muslim woman who provides her perspective on faith, war and politics. It is a great read and has been added to my side-bar.

Check out her Christmas post (25/12) for some insight into the Muslim perspective (and great reverence for Jesus).

I am not a universalist by any measure, but I will be stepping-out this year and reading some blogs whose world-view I may not agree with entirely, but with a view to learning from. I do believe that you can (and should) learn from everyone.

1 comment:

Garth said...

Its a great thing to move out of our Christian blog sphere. I have also started commenting on a similar Islamic blog page too. I think its all part of that get out there and talk with society element of the EC. I think we can forget that when it comes to blogging.

So often our Christian pop songs, our blog discussions, our lives are confined to Christian circles.

Great post.